Verdyol Biotic Earth™ was designed to achieve successful vegetation when used as a topsoil or compost alternative, or where existing soils are less than ideal.
Hydraulically applied at a rate of 3,500 lbs. per acre, Verdyol Biotic Earth™ accelerates the nutrient cycling and soil building processes to establish permanent vegetation.
Verdyol Biotic Earth™ is made with sustainably harvested Canadian spaghnum peat moss, natural fibers, mycorrhizal fungi, beneficial bacteria, and natural growth stimulants to help soil come alive and allow vegetation to thrive.
- Drastically increases soil water holding capacity
- Reintroduces the “missing piece” of microbial soil life – the real difference between dirt and soil!
- Same application rate of 3,500 lbs. per acre regardless of slope and organic matter content
- Less expensive than using topsoil, compost or another biotic soil amendment
- Faster project closeouts
- Ensures only desirable species grow on your site, as it is a weed and seed free formula